Sofas with removable coverings are designed to enable the covering to be removed easily for washing. The attention we pay to the customer and our excellent service is also demonstrated for this product line by its many small details:
- The fabrics have been carefully selected to ensure their technical and anaesthetic characteristics remain unaltered after repeated washing.
- The cushions and the sofa's structure are covered with practical covers that facilitate introduction of the external covering and can be conveniently fastened using Velcro.
- The feet have a slot in which the covering can be inserted to avoid the feet being partially hidden when they are positioned on the outside edge of the sofa.
- The sofa is supplied with a special palate that facilitates insertion of the covering under the feet and a protective Velcro strip to make handling the covering easier. Preserve these items carefully, they will be very useful when you remove and replace the sofa covering.
- The model with a removable covering may have different stitching, heights and particulars compared to the same model that has a fixed covering.
Our fabrics can be dry cleaned, this operation foresees cleaning using organic solvents and ensures the same efficiency as washing in water. The process includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. After washing it is essential to iron the covering by following the ironing instructions detailed on the label.
Washing in water
Washing in water is an operation which foresees cleaning the covering using water. The process includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. After washing it is essential to iron the covering by following the ironing instructions detailed on the label. When washing in water it is necessary to pay attention to the maximum temperature, as detailed on the sofa label.
- Fabrics to be dry cleaned must not be washed in water under any circumstance. This operation would not enable the fabrics to be subsequently refitted.